Sunday, December 06, 2009

  • Sunday, December 06, 2009
  • Elder of Ziyon
My Internet connection has been really maddeningly screwy the past couple of days. Every few minutes it just chokes, then comes back. I might have to reboot the entire Elder network, which could take some time due to its vast international reach.

So while I try to calm down, check out this week's Haveil Havalim, done by Batya.

UPDATE: It sure doesn't look like I'll get any blogging done today. I have a super-secret Zionist meeting this evening at a major Manhattan hotel, where we plan our evil Zio-ultra-right-wing-nationalistic-hawkish schemes and cheer our successes.

And eat lots of food.

UPDATE 2: An outtake from last week's video of the British anti-semite going to watch "Seven Jewish Children."

AddToAny

EoZ Book:"Protocols: Exposing Modern Antisemitism"

Printfriendly

EoZTV Podcast

Podcast URL

Subscribe in podnovaSubscribe with FeedlyAdd to netvibes
addtomyyahoo4Subscribe with SubToMe

search eoz

comments

Speaking

translate

E-Book

For $18 donation








Sample Text

EoZ's Most Popular Posts in recent years

Hasbys!

Elder of Ziyon - حـكـيـم صـهـيـون



This blog may be a labor of love for me, but it takes a lot of effort, time and money. For over 19 years and 40,000 articles I have been providing accurate, original news that would have remained unnoticed. I've written hundreds of scoops and sometimes my reporting ends up making a real difference. I appreciate any donations you can give to keep this blog going.

Donate!

Donate to fight for Israel!

Monthly subscription:
Payment options


One time donation:

subscribe via email

Follow EoZ on Twitter!

Interesting Blogs

Blog Archive