Thursday, June 17, 2010

  • Thursday, June 17, 2010
  • Elder of Ziyon
Once again I am honored to be nominated for the weekly Watcher of Weasels award for best (non-Council) blog post.

I was nominated by The Watcher himself, the mysterious character who changes his or her appearance every couple of years, not unlike Doctor Who. At the moment, he closely resembles Soccer Dad.

The nominated post actually has a shot, I think: "The Staggering Quality of the Very Ordinary." It was one of my better posts of the week, although I was proud of a few.

By the way, for those who are wondering how well my foray into the money-making side of blogging goes, I am now up to having earned $4.37.  If you are in the mood to order a book right now and let me have a cut, just do the Amazon search here:



Books ordered through this webpage include A Clockwork Orange, The Picture of Dorian Grey, Six Days of War, and someone who found an amazing bargain and ordered 10 copies of Myths, Illusions, and Peace: Finding a New Direction for America in the Middle East.

I guess this is now an open thread....

AddToAny

EoZ Book:"Protocols: Exposing Modern Antisemitism"

Printfriendly

EoZTV Podcast

Podcast URL

Subscribe in podnovaSubscribe with FeedlyAdd to netvibes
addtomyyahoo4Subscribe with SubToMe

search eoz

comments

Speaking

translate

E-Book

For $18 donation








Sample Text

EoZ's Most Popular Posts in recent years

Hasbys!

Elder of Ziyon - حـكـيـم صـهـيـون



This blog may be a labor of love for me, but it takes a lot of effort, time and money. For over 19 years and 40,000 articles I have been providing accurate, original news that would have remained unnoticed. I've written hundreds of scoops and sometimes my reporting ends up making a real difference. I appreciate any donations you can give to keep this blog going.

Donate!

Donate to fight for Israel!

Monthly subscription:
Payment options


One time donation:

subscribe via email

Follow EoZ on Twitter!

Interesting Blogs

Blog Archive