- 16 of the Qassams fell short or exploded prematurely.
- 4 rockets from Gaza fell on and damaged homes in Gaza. 2 were injured.
- There was an increase in rockets being fired from urban, civilian areas compared to previous flare-ups.
- The increased number of Grads means that they can be fired from areas of Gaza that had not seen rocket launches before.
- They counted 105 Grads, 152 Qassam-type rockets, and 42 mortars being shot from Gaza. They also counted 50 Israeli airstrikes.
- "A number of the Grads were fired from in and around Gaza City itself, including the Rimal and beachfront areas, where many NGOs have offices and residences."
- "3 civilians were killed, including 1 child, as a result of bullets fired during funeral processions."
Are any "human rights" organizations commenting on how Gaza terror groups are putting the lives of civilians in danger?