Wednesday, November 21, 2012

  • Wednesday, November 21, 2012
  • Elder of Ziyon
From MEMRI:



Following are excerpts from a TV report featuring the family of Hamas member Muhammad Al-Homs, who was killed alongside Ahmad Jaabari. The report aired on Al-Aqsa TV November 16, 2012.
Brother of Muhammad Al-Homs : Allah be praised, all the young Muslims in Gaza love martyrdom, just as our enemies, the infidel Jewish dogs, love life. We continue on the same path and pray to meet him in Paradise.

[...]
Mother of Al-Homs : This is the martyr's youngest boy. His name is Mash'al. He named him after the great leader Khaled Mash'al. Allah willing, little Mash'al will become like the big Mash'al. We are all moving forward for the sake of Allah.

Daughter of Al-Homs : I want to fire missiles at the Jews and be martyred like my father.

Mother of Al-Homs: We all hope to become martyrs for the sake of Allah. Even if they kill us all, we will continue to fire missiles. We will not stop the Jihad.

Son of Al-Homs : I am following the path of Jihad and want to be martyred like my dad.
I'm most proud of my "infidel Jewish dog" status when I see the alternative shown here.

AddToAny

EoZ Book:"Protocols: Exposing Modern Antisemitism"

Printfriendly

EoZTV Podcast

Podcast URL

Subscribe in podnovaSubscribe with FeedlyAdd to netvibes
addtomyyahoo4Subscribe with SubToMe

search eoz

comments

Speaking

translate

E-Book

For $18 donation








Sample Text

EoZ's Most Popular Posts in recent years

Hasbys!

Elder of Ziyon - حـكـيـم صـهـيـون



This blog may be a labor of love for me, but it takes a lot of effort, time and money. For over 19 years and 40,000 articles I have been providing accurate, original news that would have remained unnoticed. I've written hundreds of scoops and sometimes my reporting ends up making a real difference. I appreciate any donations you can give to keep this blog going.

Donate!

Donate to fight for Israel!

Monthly subscription:
Payment options


One time donation:

subscribe via email

Follow EoZ on Twitter!

Interesting Blogs

Blog Archive